Our new buddy Soren was born last October, so of course I had to make him a sweater!
Yarn is a Dk weight superwash merino that I dyed years ago, leftovers from a sweater I made myself (that I have yet to blog about).
It’s a purplish grey.
The pattern is Henry’s Sweater (Ravelry Link) by Sara Elizabeth Kellner.
Buttons are vintage from my gram’s button tin. Well, from one of her button tins.
The changes I made were to tack down the collar, and
I make an icord edge along the inside front vertical edge so it did not curl.
I also made a ribbed cuff so there was room for growth.
But not enough growth, because this adorable little meatball (what his ma and pa call him) grew out of it fast.
Welcome to the tribe, little man.